i can't believe that another month has flown by.
and hard to believe that my baby is already 3 months.
although he doesn't feel 3 months.
the dude is a moose.
check out the chin!
he was really interested in the paper this time.
oh griff, we love you!
some things about you at 3 months.
*you still eat every 3 hours.
*you also still nap quite a bit
but the times are becoming more predictable.
*you are a homebody!
*you love when eliza sings the ABC's to you!
* you also love to have a stare down with elmo.
4 comments:
oh griff... something else about you... you are delicious! you smell delicious and your cheeks and chubbs are delicious too. your aunt sarah just kisses and kisses you EVERYTIME you are around! too cute! xoxo sarah.
WOW!!! The big 3! You old man -you! Hang on to that ever-yummy chubbiness Griff! IT IS SOOOOO YOU!!! :)
could you kiss those cheeks one (or 7) extra times for me. I want to just squeeze him!!! I cannot believe it's been 3 months...WOW!
I love the one of him checking out the sign. Can you verify those numbers, Griff?
He really is so fun. You are going to be so buff from carrying that boy around! How long did I last the other day? Maybe 10 minutes? I have to sit for my Griff time. lol.
ps. Lily doesn't like the fit of either of those jeans. :( I tried to push it, but realized she won't wear them if she doesn't like how they feel. They gap at her waist, even tightened, and it drives her nuts. Anyway, I'll bring them by asap. Oh, and I LOVED Dear John, even when I was sobbing hysterically at the end (and at several other points). tfs!
Post a Comment