Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i know there are other fish to fry but....

my hairdresser/eyebrow waxer broke her arm.
can you see the re-growth?
i'm an amazon!
i'm a sesame street character!
what the crap.
she really needs to be more careful.
now what?
pluck you say!?
no way, that hurts.
look how scared griff is for his mom!
he can hardly believe it either.
anyone know a good waxer?

5 comments:

LL said...

SEASAME STREET character...i just peed my pants!
At least it's your eyebrow and not you LIP.

Liza said...

HELLO!?....Giselle....whom both Rachel and I have gone to. She is fabulous. I'll give you her number.

Monica said...

I know a great waxer/ hairdresser!! actually 2!
One lives with me in Sunny California and the other is in Orem... how far are you willing to go??

Jan Russell said...

You are HILAROUS! And omigoodness YES, your baby is fre@king cute - totally, totally adorable! I need to steal your idea and take a video of my own babbling babe - I loved that!

Here is the link for my necklace. It was expensive, but exactly what I wanted ;)
http://www.heartandstonejewelry.com/

Kristi said...

geez, could you take better care of yourself? ;)

waxing leaves me with red rings for about 2 days, so I've learned to pluck, but it ain't pretty.