Monday, February 8, 2010

happy birthday mom!

i was looking for sam the other day, he was being very quiet.
i found him working on this list.
its kind of hard to read.
but its a,
"what should i get for gramies birthday" list.
let me interpret.
1. julare(jewelry)
2.cloths(clothes)
3.lamp
4.sawing machin(sewing machine)
5.a big star
6.a table
7.a plate
8. mary kay(the apparent winner)

i love you mom, and apparently so does sam.
he thought a lot about your present.
i hope you enjoy your birthday in sunny acapulco.
no, no, i'm not jealous.
i'd rather be here at home doing laundry...really.
we all love you mom!

2 comments:

LL said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM!!!
Happy birthday to HER!
I'm with you Emily, not jealous! No no. Not at all.
Thing is, if anyone deserves it, it's her...she's an amazing lady!

Kristi said...

cute Sam. :)

Give your Mom my love and B-day wishes. I AM jealous that she is acalpalco, but lucky her!!