Monday, February 1, 2010

so its the month of love..right?

and i pulled out my decor and hated it all.
what to do, what to do?
i like to feel festive
so what feels more festive than tissue paper pom poms!!!

throw a little candy in bowls and jars and...


you've got yourself some decor on the cheap!
my favorite!
happy love month everybody.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

It looks fabo. of course. I'm weak in the v-day decor dept. ohwell.

xo

The Shupe Ohana said...

I hated my decor this year too, it was all a little ghettoish, i love the pom pom idea, i may have to copy you on that one!

Rebekah said...

By the hAMMER of Thor, where do you get the time? I am completely kerfuffled! Love it, want it...this comment is so that you know that I constantly read your blog and that I am a true friend, if not somewhat unresponsive! Did you ever know that your my herooooo....(try to control you tears as I reference "Beaches" the immortal best friend movie!}

LL said...

scuse me!!! WHERE did the pom pom's come from? I want some!
Very cute. I filled a jar with conversation hearts and that's about as LOVEly as my house is this month. I'm lame!