Last night the fam gathered at my grandma and grandpa's for F.H.E.
It was a "share your talent" night.
Everyone joined in, from cooking(thanks for dessert mom), to piano, dance, and a little Princess Pat.
It was a really fun night, it was especially neat to have my grandma play the piano for all of us.
She is 90 years old and riddled with arthritis and yet continues to play EVERYDAY!
My kids had a blast" showing off' and being with the family, thanks for the great night!


10 comments:
Awww, love G & G Walton! That is a super fun idea for FHE. Cute pics of everyone. My fav is the one of you & Sarah. Cutest sistas ever!!
every. single. picture is PERFECT! loved them all. BUT that one of your Grandpa looking at your Grandma while she's playing, HOW SWEET IS THAT!
what a fun night, glad you shared with us...
ok sorry, that last comment was me! just trying to keep you on your toes.
Awesome pictures...I agree...love you and bear, but the one with grandpa watching grandma...priceless. I need copies (who do I sound like ;D
And how do you make your wonderful collages?
love ya....see you in less than a month...yea!!!
I so wish I could have been there!
Hey i was looking at your blog today with savanah and she totally wants to play with emma! Is your # the same? we will have to call you before school starts and get them together! Love all your pics!!!
It's nice to see another family that likes getting together and letting the kids 'goof off and share talents, we love it.
How neat for your Grandma to still play after all these years!!
I cannot believe you cute your grandparents are. I have not seen them since your wedding. They are darling and still kickin'. Way to go grandma and grandpa. What a great idea for FHE. I will have to use that one.
OK, I am stalking--but that pic of Libs is sooo cute!!! What is FHE? Just kidding--I've lived here long enough to know that.
Post a Comment