Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The one where its in the air!

it's in the air, can you feel it!
fall, my favorite time of the year!

in honor of fall i made homemade
chicken noodle soup yesterday.
it just felt right.
i'm thinking of pumpkin squares tomorrow.
anyone want some.
stop by, because that's the kind of mood fall
puts me in.

5 comments:

Ellie said...

I want some! But tomorrow is so busy for me. class, Temple, class, moving into my new room, going out on a 'date' with Jenn, writing a paper. How bout when I come up after football is over you can make me some and i'll make you that fettuccine alfredo that was on my mom's blog?

Emily said...

wow,what an offer!

LL said...

i'm feelin it....YIPPPY! and YUMMY

Kristi said...

I can feel it! It's supposed to get super chilly this weekend. Just in time for a cozy conference weekend. :)

I finally put up Halloween. I need to come see your stuff. always a favorite.

Still on for tomorrow? i'll call you now...

Candy McCall said...

Pumpkin Squares - YUM!
I LOVE fall.