Friday, October 24, 2008

The one with Ethan and Eliza's big shows!

The whole sixth grade had been 
studying egyptian mythology and they
were also assigned an eqyptian god or goddess.
Ethan was assigned Thoth. 
Ever heard of him? me neither.
anywho...they all dressed up like their character and
put on a wax museum in the lunch room.
The classes would come by and push their button
and they would tell them all about their person.
Cool eh? and not bad for a mom that
can't sew to save her life!
(small pat on the back for me thanks!)




And then our little Eliza had her halloween program
for pre school.
They recited poems and sang songs.
It was so cute and she loved every minute of it.
She and her buddy Aspen were little black cats!
It was a fun night but I am just about costumed out
and its not even halloween yet.
The worst part is Ethan doesn't
want to be Thoth for halloween. I can't really blame him
but COME ON another costume?
crap....i don't remember signing up for this.
just a perk i guess.


5 comments:

LL said...

i can't imagine why Ethan doesn't want to be Thoth for Halloween. I hear that's one of the most popular costumes this year. ;)
He made it look good. Way to go mom!
And little Kitty Eliza is adorable. What are the other two going to be???
Can't wait to see what you whip up.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Those are way cute pics. So is Eliza gonna be that cat for Halloween? Cause it's so adorable!
Little girls as cats and bunnies and little animals are the cutest! Mary's gonna be a bunny, but I was thinking of a cute little black cat too... We'll see.
But cute Eliza! Cute. Cute!

Liza said...

I love Ethan's costume!!! Impressive! How stinkin' cute was Eliza up there last night?...she kills me.

Rachel M said...

Oh the pain that goes into being a great mom! Especially around school project time. Ethan will remember you helping him with his great getup. Even if you wanted to turn in your mom badge! Eliza- your mom thanks you for finally choosing a costume (and making it an easy one:))

Barnes said...

I'm so impressed that you made that costume for Ethan without sewing it!! Awesome! You rock...Happy Halloween!