Thursday, October 16, 2008

The one with UEA.aka.utahns escaping to anaheim.

What to do on UEA.

1. get up early and work kids to death in yard.  
2. shower now filthy kids.
3. head to mall to reward kids with fav. lunch.(chickfilA)
4. all a dollar. enough said.
5. hit early bird special of Beverly Hills Chiwauwau.(i can't spell it)
6. go to Grand Opening of DI.(we've been counting down...apparently)
7. and of course WalMart.

sound fun? it was. except for WalMart, its always lame...and dirty.

4 comments:

Rachel M said...

Seriously. Who does that much in one day. You forgot to add-made dinner, helped friend with picture outfits, did a photo shoot, then welcomed hubbie home from business trip and watched Thursday night TV. Overacheiver. PS-wore my uggs last night. did not burst into flames.

LL said...

DI? a new DI? NICE!!!

Holly said...

That is so funny! I am curious. What is this talk of a NEW D.I.?
I told my kids this UEA I would let them do whatever they wanted. No house/yard projects etc. It is working so far!

Here here for All A Dollar and I am so with you on the Walmart. Ugh.

Kristi said...

Will you never learn? just say no to Wal Mart. sigh... I can't hold your hand all day, Em. You need to learn to make good choices without me there.