You and me both sister...I didn't even get to watch it, but saw the shocking news on my Yahoo entertainment update, I mean really Ty Murray...whatever!
thanks for the comment. Hey I realized after I wrote that who Chuck and Julienne were when I was watching Regis and Kelly. I knew...just not the names..haha I'm with ya and I love the dancing. I want to dance like that. I record it and then rewind to watch the dances when the pros dance together. Love IT!
a little bird told me I'm not the only one wearing warm clothes next week. I think iwe might be on the same DLTA flght- email me if you get a chance. simply4candy@gmail.com
6 comments:
You and me both sister...I didn't even get to watch it, but saw the shocking news on my Yahoo entertainment update, I mean really Ty Murray...whatever!
Sorry I don't know what this post is about but I have to comment that your blog is my favorite. I love it. Love the windowsill post the best!
dancing with the stars. i'm a lame tv person.
thanks for the comment. Hey I realized after I wrote that who Chuck and Julienne were when I was watching Regis and Kelly. I knew...just not the names..haha I'm with ya and I love the dancing. I want to dance like that. I record it and then rewind to watch the dances when the pros dance together. Love IT!
I'm speechless too, but only because I have no idea who these people are.
Oh, Dancing with the stars! Still don't know. :P
a little bird told me I'm not the only one wearing warm clothes next week. I think iwe might be on the same DLTA flght- email me if you get a chance.
simply4candy@gmail.com
Post a Comment