is 10!
you know when you want to
blog about someone or something
and your words just don't feel adequate?
thats how i feel about this sweet girl.
i feel so lucky to be her mom.
i remember the moment she was born and they put her on me
and i looked at this beautiful little baby and thought,
"no way, could i really be this lucky."

she was the sweetest little baby and sweetest little girl.
nothing made her upset.
i loved every minute being with her.
she was such a girlie girl!
who am i kidding? she still is!

thing about emma is
she always has my back.
she will help me with anything
and is always up for some sort of fun!
i love you emma.
i feel truly lucky to be your mom.
you are the best!!!!
happy #10 sweet girl!
double digits baby!
7 comments:
cannot believe she's TEN!
she honestly was, the most beautiful baby. I still remember just being in awe of her.
She is just as beautiful now, just so grown up. I wish I knew her now like I did then. Happy Happy Birthday Emma!!!
i remember that day too and i thought the same thing... how did emily get so lucky! we are all lucky! emma... i love you more than you will ever know. i am so proud of you sassy pants!
Emma you are a beautiful girl...but having never seen your baby pictures before, I am in awe!!! So precious, and the pictures capture your beautiful personality, you gorgeous girl. Happy Birthday to you!!!
That's the Emma I remember, cute little A-line haircut. Seriously the cutest little girl ever! Not that you didn't know that :) Happy Birthday Emma.
Happy Birthday Beautiful girl, we hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!!
Happy Birthday, Emma-girl! Thanks for being such a good friend to Lily. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! You are all that your mother said and soooo much more. Your smile is contagious and I think you are simply adorable! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment