Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have something to confess....

i watch the bachelor.
its like a bad addiction.
a train wreck, if you will.
i just can't look away.
but last night they might have gone too far.
okay, they might always go too far.
but last night takes the cake.
they actually played the song,
"on the wings of love" as jake and one of the girls took a flight.
i almost threw up one of the three cupcakes i ate yesterday. what?
but inevitably i'll be back for more next monday.
it sort of makes me hate myself.
okay, you're turn. whats your guilty pleasure show?
the hills? rookie.
and i know laura and kristi....you don't watch tv.
i get it, you have better things to do with your time.
peace.
out.

9 comments:

LL said...

LAUGHING!!!!
i DO watch the Office you know :)
the bachelor though....GAG! i turned it on last night for about 15 minutes and wished i hadn't. SO SO LAME! yet entertaining!

The Shupe Ohana said...

I LOVE biggest loser, especially when i have something fattening to eat while i watch :)

Maren said...

Mine's not so much TV - it's online celbrity gossip sites. LOVE gofugyourself, Imnotobsessed.com, and icydk.com.

Hydes said...

It really was painful watching it last night, but you and I both know I will be back for more. Check out this blog she does a recap of the bachelor and it really is hilarious. http://mormoninmanhattan.blogspot.com/2010/01/bachelor-week-2.html

Barnes said...

Glad to see that you are still watching the Bachelor too...it was a little too much last night--but I'll be back for more too!!

Kristi said...

nice.
it's true. tv and I are not the best of friends.
it's not like I'm solving world hunger or reading my scriptures instead.... I think I'm just too ADD for TV. yawn. reality tv makes me want to run screaming.

xo

sarah baldwin said...

thanks to you i'm hooked on glee (which is over until after stupid american idol). why did i even turn that on tonight! pain! i do love a good episode of the office and i used to love amazing race, but since we lost our remote and have been unable to watch regular tv... i've lost interest. sometimes i watch online, but it's not as fun. but we found the remote and i was quickly reminded of why i hate tv... commercials! okay people, did everyone forget that KIDS ARE WATCHING!!! freakin scary movies and ky jelly ads during american idol. wtf? no more. i'm done. back to solving world hunger and reading my scripts! (xoxo kristi!) but you can watch all you want em... fill me in later and if it's a goodie, i'll come watch it while snuggling your baby on your bed (that's my guilty pleasure!)

sarah baldwin said...

i'm just sayin...

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Heard good things about Community and Parks and Rec. Tried to watch them during Christmas break...lasted abt 3 mins until the "jokes" were so inappropriate I was embarrassed to watch it with Mychel-Anne. For us old people and men especially my husband who rarely watches TV loves Men of a Certain Age...adult only, though.