josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
yes... RIGHT!!!
RIGHT!!!! I love him, and he doesn't even know me. :)
Yes, your baby is so "freak'n cute!" And I can't believe how big he is. I guess that's what happens when mom and baby are forced to hide-out :)I am loving this...seems like I also am finding that more and more people have a blog.[And by the way, I LOVE the red chair!]
Need the question even be proposed?! So stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yes... RIGHT!!!
RIGHT!!!!
I love him, and he doesn't even know me. :)
Yes, your baby is so "freak'n cute!" And I can't believe how big he is. I guess that's what happens when mom and baby are forced to hide-out :)
I am loving this...seems like I also am finding that more and more people have a blog.
[And by the way, I LOVE the red chair!]
Need the question even be proposed?! So stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment