dito! I am a wondering a little what that phone call that Allie makes next week is all about :) Of course, it will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!
ALRIGHT. I blame you. After mocking you for watching that show, I WAS HOOKED. DARN YOU DEVIL WOMAN. I sit there and watch it, glued to it. Then hate myself after. But Ali was cute. I just think Tenley is NOT cute. Neither is Vienna (or whatever the man-ish girls name is) Good luck JAKE. And I have to say (sorry for the long post) but I saw a commercial yesterday that TOTALLY reminded me of Josh. I laughed out loud! It was a washing machine commercial with break dancers...I'll try to gather more info and get back to you on that.
4 comments:
dito! I am a wondering a little what that phone call that Allie makes next week is all about :) Of course, it will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!
ALRIGHT. I blame you. After mocking you for watching that show, I WAS HOOKED. DARN YOU DEVIL WOMAN.
I sit there and watch it, glued to it. Then hate myself after.
But Ali was cute. I just think Tenley is NOT cute. Neither is Vienna (or whatever the man-ish girls name is) Good luck JAKE.
And I have to say (sorry for the long post) but I saw a commercial yesterday that TOTALLY reminded me of Josh. I laughed out loud! It was a washing machine commercial with break dancers...I'll try to gather more info and get back to you on that.
welcome laura. i feel closer to you somehow.
Dear Jake- Loose the scarf. You look like a girl.
love, Me
Post a Comment