that made me laugh...I was so busy looking at her dancing that I didn't notice her biggest fan on the bed. HILARIOUS! ummmmm. wanna trade houses? I LOVE yours. WOW!!!
um ya, laura... i'm with you. i was thinking that she was copying emma and she was emma's biggest fan and then i looked as saw... what can i say. i'm distracted and a little slow. although... i'm also very swift and dynamic!! hehe. check out www.dressingyourtruth.com for the inside joke!
3 comments:
that made me laugh...I was so busy looking at her dancing that I didn't notice her biggest fan on the bed. HILARIOUS!
ummmmm. wanna trade houses? I LOVE yours. WOW!!!
well that is insanely cute. :)
um ya, laura... i'm with you. i was thinking that she was copying emma and she was emma's biggest fan and then i looked as saw... what can i say. i'm distracted and a little slow. although... i'm also very swift and dynamic!! hehe. check out www.dressingyourtruth.com for the inside joke!
Post a Comment